Every Christmas, I make it a point to look through Harrod’s online catalog of Christmas hampers. Getting a glimpse of those gorgeous gifts always puts me in the Christmas spirit. Inspired by those collections, I’ve put together some ideas for homemade tea gift boxes, otherwise known as Tea Parties in a Box.
Inside each package are some of the tea products I’ve discovered, tried, and love. All you need is a large box and some wood or paper shred, and the canvas is set. Let the tea parties begin!
Tips for Creating A Tea Party in a Box:
* Place items in the box like they are pieces of a puzzle
* Make sure all the items fit in the box and under the lid
* Buy more shred than you think you need
* Include edibles with non-edibles
* Mix the fancy with the everyday
* Include at least 2 kinds of tea
* Use ribbons and cellophane to add a color and texture
* Pretty packaging is always a plus
* Use candies to fill empty space
* Think about a lifestyle of tea, not just the tea itself
• ABOUT • BONNIE ENGHi, I'm Bonnie. I'm a passionate cook and tea enthusiast who's always looking for fresh ways to enjoy tea. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll join me on more of my tea adventures!
There’s nothing quite like a hot cup of tea when it’s chilly outside. This cheery box of brews from Lupicia is packed with 4 festive blends to keep you warm and comfy throughout the Christmas season. Here, you see the teas in loose leaf form, but you can also get them bagged and tagged in... MORE >>